Xuan Kong Da Gua refers to the 64 Hexagrams which is the same as the Yi Jing Hexagrams. Within these 64 Hexagrams, there are hidden secrets and for centuries the Chinese has been using these secrets for various applications.
The study of this Chinese text is very profound as there are many layers of information within the same text. Unless and until someone who knows reveals the hidden secrets to you; you may not be able to access the coded information. This is how profound the written Chinese text is.
In Xuan Kong Da Gua, each of the 64 Hexagrams has an ‘element number’ and ‘period number’. You will find them on the rings of a San Yuan Luo Pan. These rings are very important and the ‘key’ in San Yuan Xuan Kong Feng Shui applications. The ‘key’ will unlock the secrets to release the ‘treasure’.
How important is Xuan Kong Da Gua Date Selection?
In this course, you will learn how to plot the Ba Zi (Four Pillars) of a day. The year, month, day and hour pillars of the day will be transcribed in the form of hexagrams. Each hexagram has the ‘element number’ and ‘period number’. The purpose is to use them in selecting the auspicious date for moving into a new house, opening of new business, renovation, activating water features and to get immediate results.
In order to be an accomplished Feng Shui practitioner, you must have…
- the knowledge of the Xuan Kong Flying Star Feng Shui
- the understanding of the 24-mountain rings on the Luo Pan
- the knowledge of the Xuan Kong Da Gua rings on the Luo Pan
- the knowledge on how to apply and measure the Earth Qi and use it with the basic 24-mountain rings
Many Feng Shui practitioners know how to read Feng Shui, do audits, offer changes, but somehow they may not get the desired results after the changes are made. This is due to the incompatible method of Date Selection applied. In Xuan Kong Feng Shui, one must use the Xuan Kong Da Gua Date Selection method to obtain the desired results.
The application of the Xuan Kong Da Gua rings is the ‘key’ to make one an outstanding Feng Shui master and a class above others. The Xuan Kong Da Gua rings on the Luo Pan are proven knowledge of authentic Feng Shui applications; by knowing how to apply this information, one’s skills will be ascertained.
In a nutshell, Xuan Kong Da Gua Date Selection is the access ‘key’ to integrate the Heaven Qi and the Earth Qi to enhance the Human Qi to obtain results in the practice of San Yuan Xuan Kong Feng Shui.
The application of Xuan Kong Da Gua Date Selection method will assist us in taking advantage of time and space to enhance prosperous, harmonious and healthy living.
If you answers these 30 questions, You do not have to attend this course
- Which of these four numbers belong to Yang Element in XKDG date selection? (i) 9, 4, 3, 8 or (ii) 1, 3, 7, 9
- What is Gua Qi (卦氣) and Gua Yun (卦運)?
- What is the differences between the combo of 10 (合十) in the Gua Qi (卦氣) and Gua Yun (卦運)?
- Why combo of 5 (合五), 10 (合十) and 15 (合十五) does not belong Earth Element?
- Why there is no He Tu combination of 1-6, 2-7, 3-8 and 4-9 in the period combination? And, why there is no special combo of 1-3, 2-4, 6-8 and 7-9 in the Gua Qi (卦氣)?
- Which of this decide the time factor?
Gua Qi (卦氣) or Gua Yun (卦運)?
- What is San Ban Gua ( 三般卦) in XKDG date selection?
- What is a Good San Sha day and what is a Bad San Sha day (三煞日)? How to apply it correctly to prevent bad influences?
- Why is it by selecting date on the same day, one became a San Sha day (三煞日) while the other is not?
- What is the main factor in XKDG date selection? Heaven, Earth or Man?
- What is “Heaven” and what is “Earth” in XKDG date selection?
- What sort of Date can last for Three Yuan 180 years (三元不敗局)?
- How to determine a Man’s Gua Element in XKDG? by Day or by Year?
- How to use the “Special Secret Combo” of 1-3, 2-4, 6-8 and 7-9 in XKDG date selection?
- Why is it by knowing Xuan Kong Flying Star alone is not sufficient to choose an auspicious day in XKDG date selection?
- Why certain dates you’d chosen, only gain auspiciousness in Relationship but not Wealth?
- Why certain dates you’d chosen, only gain auspiciousness in Health but not Business?
- How to determine a House Sitting in XKDG date selection? 24 mountains? 64 Hexagrams? Or the 8 directions in the Later Heaven Ba Gua?
- Are there any San Sha (三煞) sectors in the 24 mountains of Gen (艮) Xun (巽) Kun (坤) and Qian (乾)?
- Are there any Tai Sui (太歲) sectors in the 24 mountains of the heavenly stems?
- Which is the stronger month for San Sha (三煞) when it falls to the South sector?
- Tai sui (太歲) cover the area of 45°? 22.5° ? or 15°?
- Which is the best month you should choose when a house is sitting at the Northeast sector of Chou (丑)?
- What is the relationship within Heaven, Earth and Man in XKDG date selection?
- Geng Yin (庚寅甲子) has two Hexagrams of 4/2 and 3/1. Which Hexagram should we apply in the date selection?
- Why produce out and control out can still be considered as a good day?
- Why some “Pure Gua” days are considered as an inauspicious Day?
- What is Ling Shen (零神) and Zhen Shen (正神) in XKDG date selection?
- What is Seven Stars Robbery (七星打劫秘法) in XKDG date selection?
- What is In-Gua and Out-Gua in XKDG date selection?
Course Structure – The Complete XKDG Date Selection
- Formation of the 64 Xuan Kong Da Gua
- Xuan Kong Wu Xing
- Xuan Kong Gua Yun (Tian Yuan Long, Ren Yuan Long, Di Yuan Long and Fu Mu San Ba Gua)
- How to read Xuan Kong Da Gua and Xuan Kong Gua Yun on the Luo Pan
- How to plot the Ba Zi of a day using the Xuan Kong Da Gua calendar
- The combination of Xuan Kong Wu Xing Ten Formation
- The combination of Xuan Kong Wu Xing He Tu Formation
- The Pure Xuan Kong Wu Xing Formation
- The productive and control cycle in the Xuan Kong Wu Xing
- Choose an auspicious day based on the Direction on the Luo Pan
- The combination of Xuan Kong Gua Yun Ten Formation
- The combination of Xuan Kong Gua Yun Reverse Formation
- The Pure Xuan Kong Gua Yun Formation
- How to differentiate San Sha, Wu Wang, Sui Po on the Luo Pan
- What is an auspicious San Sha day?
- What is an inauspicious San Sha day?
- How we can choose a safe San Sha day to enhance immediate effect?
- The relationship of Xuan Kong Da Gua between Men, Earth and Heaven Qi
- Day for moving stove, renovation
- Day for opening of business
- Day for an immediate effect
- How to choose an auspicious day for the year 2014.
- How to apply the Xuan Kong Gua Yun for the correct timing.
Duration: 2 days
Course Fees: contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.